A Camino Miracle….I walked

 Posted by LP

I had a great day 

Photo - VQT on the boat….”the way of stone and water” from Vila Nova de Arosa to Padrón 
Photo - this is the sister boat to the one we were in
Photo - the boat captain - he helped us see dolphins; all kinds of other wild life; crosses to indicate the way of the boat that legend says carried the bones of St. James; replica Viking boats; ancient forts; protected marsh lands and national parks
Photo - LP next to a Camino marker……I walked from the boat docking into Padron (no taxis!)
Photo - LP and VQT in the boat with Angela from Wyoming and Normand from France
Photo - LP and VQT with our Compostela/certificates for completing the way of stone and water (or boat ride)
Photo - LP with an artist in Padron - he used a variety of materials to make book marks, and similar, for donations - we “bought” some delightful pieces 

I had a great day :) 


Comments

  1. Congrats on completing “ the way of stone and water.” The artist is quite talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The crossing of the water looked wonderful as well as everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your certificate! So wonderful you had a great day LP! best Robbie💚

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to see both of you on the trail and the boat ! Keep up the good work !
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a terrific day! Great to see photos of you both on the water and on the town!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another congratulation! PN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you could hike today, Linda! Congrats on the certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your certificates

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I’ve met some nice taxi drivers

A series of unfortunate events

Day 1. August 25