A Camino Miracle….I walked

 Posted by LP

I had a great day 

Photo - VQT on the boat…..”the way of stone and water” from Vila Nova de Arosa to Padron 
Photo - this is the sister boat to the one we were in
Photo - the boat captain - he helped us to see dolphins; all kinds of other wild life; crosses to indicate the way of the boat that legend says carried the bones of St James; replica Viking boats; ancient forts; protected marsh lands and national parks 
Photo - LP next to a Camino marker…..I walked from the boat docking into Padron (no taxis!)
Photo - on the boat with Angela from Wyoming and Normand from France 
Photo - LP and VQT with our Compostela/certificates for completing the way of stone and water (or boat ride)
Photo - LP with an artist in Padron - he used a variety of materials to make book marks, and similar, for donations -we “bought” some delightful pieces 

I had a great day :) 


Comments

  1. Congrats on completing “ the way of stone and water.” The artist is quite talented!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Closing the Circle

Another circle closed

Parting thoughts.