Friday night = vino tinto

Posted by LP

I have a couple of health concerns that are interfering with my love of walking….but they are not interfering with my love of vino tinto ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿท

 

Comments

  1. You had me worried there for a minute Linda ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜†

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some enormous glasses! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salud to you both. Love the smiles. Any padrons?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look like you are having a great time! Glasses look empty already!! Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pace yourselves! I know how much you love the Camino, but your health and wellness must always come first. Be safe! Miss you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pace yourselves! I know how much you love the Camino, but your health and wellness must always come first. Be safe! Miss you both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to see you’re doing well LP. I was getting a bit concerned for tad bit. Glad to see vino into in the recovery ๐Ÿท

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are we there yet?

Day 2. Sept 2nd

Closing the Circle