Friday night = vino tinto
![]() |
| Photo - LP and VQT smiling with wine glasses in their hands |
I have a couple of health concerns that are interfering with my love of walking….but they are not interfering with my love of vino tinto ππ·
![]() |
| Photo - LP and VQT smiling with wine glasses in their hands |
I have a couple of health concerns that are interfering with my love of walking….but they are not interfering with my love of vino tinto ππ·
You had me worried there for a minute Linda π·π
ReplyDeleteThose are some enormous glasses! Lol!
ReplyDeleteSalud to you both. Love the smiles. Any padrons?
ReplyDeleteYou both look like you are having a great time! Glasses look empty already!! Smiles!
ReplyDeletePace yourselves! I know how much you love the Camino, but your health and wellness must always come first. Be safe! Miss you both.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see you’re doing well LP. I was getting a bit concerned for tad bit. Glad to see vino into in the recovery π·
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!!!
ReplyDelete