Thank you family and friends πŸ’š

 Posted by LP

This was not the Camino I anticipated - I am sad that I had to bow out, but I am still thrilled with the opportunity to even walk for part of the way, and proud that VQT is a bold and brave solo walker 

My heartfelt thanks and appreciation to everyone who shared words of sympathy and support….you are very kind, especially when I needed to feel such kindness 

Special recognition to GJA, the most supportive spouse in the world and VQT, the best Camino partner ever πŸ’š

…..and now for the next installment of the green door adventure :)

Photo - Santiago urban green door with graffiti 
Photo - not a green door, but an arch in the old city limits of Santiago 
Photo - impressive green door (to one if the University of Santiago buildings)
Photo - green (but it is open so you cannot see it) surrounded by impressive stonework  
Photo - VQT and LP at lunch today (Monday)with Jayne and Arthur from Manchester, UK - VQT walked alongside Jayne and Arthur for part of the Camino 
Photo - LP and VQT at (another delicious) dinner this evening at The Green House with Shanta (from Hong Kong and Brighton) the owner and chef 


Comments

  1. Another Camino done and dusted. I have read that all 2689 miles of the English coast is now open to hikers. There is always something else. PN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great green door posts with friends behind many. Thanks for sharing. You did a lot of it...be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the pics of your Camino friends. Enjoying putting faces to names.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Fantastic green doors. I’m glad you were able to capture them. Yes! I truly enjoyed both of your fabulous descriptions and making your trip accessible. sending hugs. Best ROBBIE and KenπŸ’š

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I’ve met some nice taxi drivers

A series of unfortunate events

Day 1. August 25