It was not a shorter day!
Posted by VQT
Photo: Elevation profile from Buen Camino trail app.See Vigo on the far left side - that’s where I started from. There was at least 1.5 miles of steep uphill to reach the plateau. The guidebook fails to show this!
AND. Our accommodation was not in Redondela it’s in Soutoxuste - at least 2.5 miles past Redondela. Every step was uphill past Redondela.
But, accommodation is totally charming. Photos to follow in another post.
SO…today was not a shorter easier day it was challenging and 11.5 miles. The only good news is I’m 2.5 miles closer to tomorrow nights accommodation.



That looks brutal. Rest well.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your challenging journey! Hope you can celebrate with a nice dinner and good rest! Best ROBBIE💚
ReplyDeleteSounds like a grueling day but you did have a nice view! Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit easier.
ReplyDeleteSo I hope that tomorrow is an easy day. You deserve it. PN
ReplyDeletewow what a hike! look forward to seeing the pics of the adorable accommodations:)
ReplyDelete