Green Doors in Pontevedra ๐Ÿ’š


Posted by LP - photos by VQT


Photo - dark green door to business 

Photo - very tatty double green doors with graffiti 


Photo - well maintained dark green double doors 


Photo - green front door 

My reduced mobility has limited the number of green doors I have seen on this Camino (our long time supporters know what great importance these are to me), but not to worry, VQT has kept up the tradition and pleased me with a variety ๐Ÿ’š


Comments

  1. Glad you are getting to see your green doors even if they are through someone else’s lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I agree. I am so happy for you and your green doors! I hope you continue to enjoy your fabulous voyage. Best ROBBIE๐Ÿ’š

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are seeing some green doors. Ev

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s still amazes me that there are so many different green doors. I think Linda needs to publish a Green Door book from the Camino Way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I’ve met some nice taxi drivers

A series of unfortunate events

Day 1. August 25