Day 9. Wednesday 9/2

 Posted by VQT

I took full advantage of our accommodations comfortable bed and rested.  The owners live in town but have thought through everything for a guests need.  There’s no cafe or bar nearby so the kitchen is set up as a self serve honor system.  

Photo: Huge 4 compartment refrigerator stocked with beer, sodas, juices, water, cheese, salami, yogurt, muffins, etc 


Photo: Bakers rack with granola, granola bars, chips, bread toasts, chocolate bars, etc 


Photo: Counter top with wine and serving plates. 


Every cabinet is labeled.  Tea and coffee available.  

Each guest keeps a running total of what they owe and settle up when leaving.  

I’m the only one up so having a quiet morning.  LP is not up but I took her a mug of tea - anyone that does my Camino laundry deserves many small gestures of thanks.  

We go to Ponteverde today.  Once again I’ll taunt the Camino spirits and say it should be a shorter day. 

Photo: Today’s elevation chart. 
 

Photo: Route map.  I’m starting just below Arcade 



Comments

  1. Very nice cozy accommodations! a lot of appetizing snacks. Great to hear that you rested well. Best ROBBIE💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughtful innkeeper with good snacks! What's the trick to climbing all those hills??? Baby steps? Lots of stopping?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don’t know if I’m reading the elevation map correctly, but it looks like you have one big elevation for today and have already accomplished the ones prior? I hope it’s true

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice accommodations. Ev

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I’ve met some nice taxi drivers

A series of unfortunate events

Day 1. August 25