Who needs signage?
Posted by VQT
I walked the Littoral route today. It follows the shoreline except when it doesn’t. Was not well marked and zigged and zagged around houses and other developments on the coast. Always knew I was headed in the right direction but not sure I was on the Camino path. At one point around noon (?) I sent LP a WhatsApp message that no one was ahead of me or behind me. Then I turned a corner and 2 Camino people were there. We exchanged greetings and both of us said, “ it had felt like an apocalypse or the day after an apocalypse because we had seen no one”.
Never found anyone to walk with today so was solo almost the whole day. Had planned to download an audio book for tomorrow but I’m going to meet Jane & Arthur in the morning and walk with them. Tomorrow is about 9 miles.
Photo: Old boat on the sea
Photo: Harbor with boats.


A relatively short day tomorrow… and that’s great you’ll be able to meet up with Camino friends. At least the sea views looked nice today.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful scenery!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you, so do the birds! Our thoughts are walking along side you!!
ReplyDelete