What a surprise

 Posted by VQT 

All the restaurants by the sea were closed except the one where I met LP when I walked into town like a drowned rat.  Our hotel wasn’t open otherwise I’d have gone there.  So we went into the square by the church to find dinner and vino tinto and Camino magic occurred. 

Photo: seagull on top of monument.  



Photo: Church lit up with lights.  


And Alessandro was walking across the plaza and joined us.  Made our day!!!   Seriously was a such a pleasant surprise.  We thought our Camino group had all moved onto the next city.  A very pleasant ending to a wet and otherwise challenging day.  

Comments

  1. Vino into seems to make all days better. Looks like a nice setting for a meal. PN

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lit up church is absolutely charming! Glad you met up with friends after your solitary day!
    In other news, TW says Christopher is doing well but still in a lot of pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue sky! Amazing! Hope you see some sunshine tomorrow. ☀️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Camino magic! You all look fabulous 💜 thank you for sharing your adventure

    ReplyDelete
  5. That church is beautiful all lit up! Sounds like a challenging day with that rain! Glad the day ended so well! Pamela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are we there yet?

Day 2. Sept 2nd

Closing the Circle