We have friends

Photo: VQT, Alessandro (Italy - Turin), Riccardo (Italy- Milan), Teilani (Vancouver), LP 


 Posted by VQT

We met up with the young and beautiful today.  These 3 give me great hope for our future!  We walked most of today’s miles with them and stopped prior to our accommodations and had several beers   Riccardo is headed to the market - he’s cooking dinner for us   

Lots of sunshine today.   More to post later   

Bon Appetito   



Comments

  1. You guys keep up the pace! I’m envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll bet dinner will be great. PN

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great fun!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Living vicariously through your dining experiences. Can’t wait to hear about your market-fresh dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello to your new friends! You can’t beat that new friends and cooking… What a wonderful day! Best, ROBBIE💚💚

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys have made so many friends from all over the world--how wonderful! Will be fun to see them along the way JK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I’ve met some nice taxi drivers

A series of unfortunate events

Day 1. August 25