Taxi friends
Posted by LP
I’ve been told I am not being clear about my health - this is me being clear….I am not walking the Camino, I am traveling by taxi - my knee injury had returned with a vengeance and apparently I do not yet “have my groove back” from my various other health dramas from the first half of 2026 - I am ok, nothing life threatening
Photo - 3 lovely Spanish women who shared their taxi with me this morning (sitting in the back seat) - they were very interested in our Camino plans, why I was not walking and exactly what body parts I had removed earlier this year (they were very friendly and very insistent)

This made me chuckle.. sorry not funny I know! But I’m glad you’ve made some taxi friends and can still be there for the experience and support. I know how disappointing it can be to have any kind of health issues stand in the way of your well intended plans 🤗
ReplyDelete