My Monday

 Posted by LP

Photo - VQT bought me these lovely socks, mostly green with sheep all over (with a Camino de Santiago label) 
Photo - VQT and LP after dinner this evening (salad, asparagus, Padron peppers and vino tinto)
Photo - elaborate green door, very close to this evening’s  hotel in Vigo

The taxi driver today was very excitable…lots of hand gestures, shouting, honking of the horn and driving very close to the car in front 

Hotel staff and guests are being very kind to me, offering assistance and guidance on how to get better

I am very sad that I am not walking with VQT, but I am coming around to the situation and feel fortunate that this is the extent of my problems 

Thanks to everyone who has sent supportive messages, you are very much appreciated 💚


Comments

  1. Have a nice time. I need to catch up on the blog. Ev

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the socks! What a great gift! And I can just imagine the lively gesturing of the taxi driver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinner looks like it was delicious 😆 I sure do miss the padron peppers and asparagus in Spain, these are the perfect companions for vino tinto! I’m happy to hear that you’re doing well and still able to capture those amazing green doors! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are we there yet?

Day 2. Sept 2nd

Closing the Circle