I walked 13 miles :) π
Posted by LP
![]() |
| Photo - house with green door and lovely shaped arch above door and window |
![]() |
| Photo - green stripped tents on the beach |
![]() |
| Photo - VQT next to creation by pilgrims leaving ribbons and souvenirs |
![]() |
| Photo - VQT taking a photo of the Atlantic |
I exaggerated when I said we would walk 15 1/2 miles today (as per guide book), it was “only” 13 miles! - I didn’t take too many photos because it took me all my energy to make the distance - it was a sunny, breezy and beautiful day day, we met lovely people, it was flat.., but for someone like who has not walked much these past 6 months, it was quite the challenge - we left as the church rang 8am, we arrived about 3pm, and celebrated with our new friends and a few beers :) π




π. Now it’s time to rest. Congratulations on successful first day!
ReplyDeleteGreat job but please be mindful of your health π
ReplyDeleteLoving the photos!! People, places even whirly gigs!!
ReplyDelete13 miles for a first day! You go girls! π
ReplyDeleteYou say breezy, VQT says blazing! I’m still laughing about the temperature/apparel discrepancy! Either way, It’s good to hear you made it a whopping 13 miles today and sounds like you had fun company too!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! 13 miles is quite an accomplishment. Please do take care of each other.
ReplyDeleteAccolades to the 13 miles! wonderful accomplishment! I’m glad the weather seems to be comfortable for your journey! Thank you for the pics and hope you all get some much-needed rest Best, ROBBIEππ
ReplyDeleteI still take pictures of green doors and think of you. π
ReplyDelete