Day 7. Monday 31st

 Posted by VQT


Photo: Yellow Camino arrow and shell. 


Photo: Cascading yellow angel trumpet flowers. 
 
Photo: Pink flowers. Maybe someone can identify? 
  

Off to Vigo today.  It’s about 20 km (12 miles).  Weather is mostly cloudy.  

Jane & Arthur stayed in a town last night about 3 miles behind me so I’m going to leave later this morning in hopes they catch up and we can walk together partway. 

I walk today and for 3 more days then we take a boat one day and then on the fifth day from now I will walk into Santiago de Compostela.  

Comments

  1. Happy Monday! Enjoy your journey… Curious about the beautiful pink flowers as well. Best, ROBBIE💚💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am so glad to catch up with the journey. Sorry it’s not going quite as planned but am sure the stories will be exciting. Love the photos, especially the goat ! Take care of yourselves, be safe, will raise a glass to both of you tonight !

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaryllis belladonna Jersey Lily.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I’ve met some nice taxi drivers

A series of unfortunate events

Day 1. August 25