10 photos in 10 minutes

 Posted by LP

I took these photos as we walked through the village of Santa Catalina de Somoza - I am not exaggerating that I took all of them in under 10 minutes - this time it is not just the green doors that attracted me, the blue doors are vibrant and should be shared too ๐Ÿ’š

Photo - green door
Photo - second green door
Photo - third green door
Photo - 4th door, it’s blue
Photo - 5th door, it’s green
Photo - 6th door, a blue one 
Photo - 7th door, it’s very faded green 
Photo - 8th door, it’s blue
Photo - 9th door is green, with one part open
Photo - 10th door, another bright blue 


Comments

  1. Love it! Not only green… But blue as well…๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฉต ROBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. The walls around the doors are also very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue doors are giving the green ones a run for their money! But of course the green ones are superior! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6th door has me a bit vexed. What’s with the odd trim painting. Regardless, I love that doors represent entering a new phase, whether it's a new world, a new opportunity, or a transformation from one state of existence to another. Just my
    existential 2¢.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I'm wondering where all those doors lead.
    Cheryl P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I’ve met some nice taxi drivers

A series of unfortunate events

Day 1. August 25